O. Reg. 88/20: EXTENDING TIME PERIODS IN ONTARIO REGULATIONS
filed March 26, 2020 under Highway Traffic Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8Skip to content
ontario regulation 88/20
made under the
Highway Traffic Act
Made: March 26, 2020
Filed: March 26, 2020
Published on e-Laws: March 27, 2020
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: April 11, 2020
Amending O. Reg. 45/20
(EXTENDING TIME PERIODS IN ONTARIO REGULATIONS)
1. Section 9 of Ontario Regulation 45/20 is amended by adding the following subsections:
(2) Every owner of a motor vehicle or trailer to whom the period of six days referred to in subsection 11 (2) of the Act would apply is exempt from that period until the day this Regulation is revoked.
(3) The period of six days referred to in subsection 11 (4) of the Act is extended until the day this Regulation is revoked for any person who meets the requirement set out in subsection (4).
(4) In order for subsection (3) to apply to a person, the person must comply with all the requirements set out in section 10 of Regulation 628 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 (Vehicle Permits) made under the Act, with the exception of the requirement for a safety standards certificate set out in clause 10 (1) (c) of that regulation.
(5) Subsection (3) does not apply to a person to whom subsection 10 (4) of Regulation 628 applies.