O. Reg. 130/20: LIMITATION UNDER SECTION 25 OF THE ACT - NOISE BY-LAWS IN CONNECTION WITH CONSTRUCTION
filed April 7, 2020 under City of Toronto Act, 2006, S.O. 2006, c. 11, Sched. ASkip to content
ontario regulation 130/20
made under the
City of Toronto Act, 2006
Made: April 7, 2020
Filed: April 7, 2020
Published on e-Laws: April 8, 2020
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: April 25, 2020
Limitation under Section 25 of the Act - Noise by-laws in connection with construction
1. For the purposes of section 25 of the Act, the City does not have power to prohibit and regulate with respect to noise made in connection with the following:
1. Construction projects and services in the City associated with the healthcare sector, including new facilities, expansions, renovations and conversion of spaces that could be repurposed for health care space, at any time of the day or night.
2. Any other construction activity in the City between the hours of 6 a.m. and 10 p.m.
2. This Regulation is revoked.
3. (1) Subject to subsection (2), this Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
(2) Section 2 comes into force 18 months after the day this Regulation is filed.