O. Reg. 183/20: ORDER UNDER SUBSECTION 7.0.2 (4) OF THE ACT - CLOSURE OF ESTABLISHMENTS
filed April 29, 2020 under Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.9Skip to content
ontario regulation 183/20
made under the
Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act
Made: April 29, 2020 (10:25 am)
Filed: April 29, 2020
Published on e-Laws: April 29, 2020
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: May 16, 2020
Amending O. Reg. 51/20
(ORDER UNDER SUBSECTION 7.0.2 (4) OF THE ACT - CLOSURE OF ESTABLISHMENTS)
1. (1) Paragraph 1 of Schedule A to Ontario Regulation 51/20 is revoked and the following substituted:
1. An individual who,
i. is a regulated health care professional,
ii. is an unregulated health care provider working in health care delivery, either directly or indirectly, or
iii. supports the delivery of care provided by an individual listed in subparagraph i or ii.
(2) Schedule A to the Regulation is amended by adding the following paragraph:
1.2 An individual who works in an establishment where goods or services are sold or offered for sale to the public, if a pharmacy as defined in the Drug and Pharmacies Regulation Act is located within the establishment.
(3) Paragraph 3.1 of Schedule A to the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
3.1 A First Nations Constable appointed pursuant to section 54 of the Police Services Act or a member of a police service in which policing is delivered by First Nations Constables.
3.2 A provincial offences officer as defined in the Provincial Offences Act.
(4) Schedule A to the Regulation is amended by adding the following paragraph:
9.1 An individual employed in the Operational Support Division of the Correctional Services Recruitment and Training Centre in the Ministry of the Solicitor General who,
i. provides facilities or maintenance services, or
ii. is a Senior Staff Development Officer or Manager of Customized Training.
(5) Paragraph 12 of Schedule A to the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
12. An animal welfare inspector appointed pursuant to the Provincial Animal Welfare Services Act, 2019 or an individual employed by the Ministry of the Solicitor General in the Animal Welfare Services Branch who is directly involved in supporting animal welfare inspectors.
(6) Schedule A to the Regulation is amended by adding the following paragraphs:
14.5 A staff member of a transfer payment recipient funded by the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services who is engaged or employed to deliver interpreting or intervenor services for persons who are deaf, deafened, hard of hearing or deafblind.
. . . . .
18.1 An individual employed by the Ministry of the Attorney General or a municipality in Ontario who is required to work on site to support the administration of the Ontario Court of Justice, the Superior Court of Justice or the Court of Appeal for Ontario, including,
i. court services representatives, court and client representatives, court clerks, court registrars, court reporters, enforcement officers and any other administrative officers and employees that are considered necessary for the administration of the courts,
ii. business professionals and prosecutors, and
iii. employees of the Victim/Witness Assistance Program.
. . . . .
21.1 All persons employed in the Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry who are engaged in,
i. prevention, mitigation, preparedness, response or recovery actions, as applicable, with respect to,
A. fires as defined in the Forest Fires Prevention Act,
C. dam failures, or
D. emergencies relating to oil and gas exploration or production, hydrocarbon underground storage, and salt solution mining, or
ii. the provision of support services to Conservation Officers through the operation of the Ministry’s Provincial Communications Unit.
21.2 An individual who works in a grocery store.
21.3 An individual who works for a business that processes, manufactures or distributes food or beverages.
21.4 Staff and volunteers as defined in the Retirement Homes Act, 2010.
21.5 Licensees as defined in the Retirement Homes Act, 2010 who are individuals and who work or provide services at a retirement home.
21.6 An individual who is engaged in work that involves driving a Class A or D motor vehicle as described in Ontario Regulation 340/94 (Drivers’ Licences) made under the Highway Traffic Act.
. . . . .
25. A member of the Canadian Armed Forces or an employee of the Department of National Defence who works in Ontario and whose child care is provided by a Military Family Resource Centre.
26. An individual who is redeployed to any position set out in this Schedule.