O. Reg. 215/20: TEMPORARY RULES GOVERNING CONDUCT REVIEW PROGRAMS
filed May 14, 2020 under Highway Traffic Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8Skip to content
ontario regulation 215/20
made under the
highway traffic act
Made: May 13, 2020
Filed: May 14, 2020
Published on e-Laws: May 14, 2020
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: May 30, 2020
Amending O. Reg. 46/20
(TEMPORARY RULES GOVERNING CONDUCT REVIEW PROGRAMS)
1. Ontario Regulation 46/20 is amended by adding the following section:
90-day time period extended
10.1 (1) While this Regulation is in force, the time period set out in the following provisions of Ontario Regulation 287/08 for an order to be made under section 259 of the Criminal Code (Canada) is extended from within 90 days of the date of the offence to within 282 days of the date of the offence:
1. Subsection 25 (3).
2. Paragraph 2 of subsection 25 (6).
3. Subclause 27 (1) (a) (ii).
(2) While this Regulation is in force, if the 90-day time period set out in the provisions referred to in subsection (1) expired on or after March 1, 2020 and before the day this Regulation came into force, the time period is deemed to have been met if the order under section 259 of the Criminal Code (Canada) is made within 282 days of the date of the offence.
(3) In this section, a reference to section 259 of the Criminal Code (Canada) includes any successor provision to that section.