O. Reg. 255/20: ORDER UNDER SUBSECTION 7.0.2 (4) - CLOSURE OF PLACES OF NON-ESSENTIAL BUSINESSES
filed June 4, 2020 under Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.9Skip to content
ontario regulation 255/20
made under the
Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act
Made: June 4, 2020 (12:10 pm)
Filed: June 4, 2020
Published on e-Laws: June 4, 2020
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 20, 2020
Amending O. Reg. 82/20
(ORDER UNDER SUBSECTION 7.0.2 (4) - CLOSURE OF PLACES OF NON-ESSENTIAL BUSINESSES)
1. Section 0.1 of Schedule 1 to Ontario Regulation 82/20 is amended by adding the following subsection:
(9) The amendments made by Ontario Regulation 255/20 take effect at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, June 5, 2020.
2. Paragraph 13 of Schedule 2 to the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
13. Hotels, motels, lodges, cabins, cottages and other shared rental accommodation including student residences, except for any pools, fitness centres, meeting rooms and other recreational facilities that may be part of the operations of these businesses.
3. Section 3 of Schedule 3 to the Regulation is revoked.
Under the authority delegated by Order in Council 574/2020,
and with the agreement of other ministers as required under that delegation,
En vertu du pouvoir délégué par le décret 574/2020,
et avec l’accord d’autres ministres, tel qu’exigé dans le cadre de cette délégation,
Pris par :
Le ministre du Développement économique, de la Création d’emplois et du Commerce,
Minister of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade