O. Reg. 449/20: ZONING ORDER - TOWN OF AURORA, REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF YORK
filed August 12, 2020 under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
ontario regulation 449/20
made under the
Made: August 10, 2020
Filed: August 12, 2020
Published on e-Laws: August 12, 2020
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: August 29, 2020
ZONING Order - TOWN OF AURORA, REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF YORK
1. In this Order,
“zoning by-law” means Zoning By-law 6000-17 of the Town of Aurora.
2. This Order applies to lands in the Town of Aurora, in the Regional Municipality of York, in the Province of Ontario, described as Part of Lot 71, Concession 1, designated as Part 2 on Reference Plan 65R-36717, and further identified by Property Identification Number 03671-0060 (LT) registered in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of York Region (No. 65).
3. In addition to the uses permitted by the zoning by-law on the lands described in section 2, detached dwellings together with accessory uses, buildings and structures are permitted.
4. The zoning requirements for the Detached Dwelling use in the R5 zone in the zoning by-law apply to the detached dwellings together with accessory uses, buildings and structures permitted under section 3.
5. (1) Every use of land and every erection, location and use of buildings or structures shall be in accordance with this Order.
(2) Nothing in this Order prevents the use of any land, building or structure for any use prohibited by this Order if the land, building or structure is lawfully so used on the day this Order comes into force.
(3) Nothing in this Order prevents the reconstruction of any building or structure that is damaged or destroyed by causes beyond the control of the owner if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased or its original use altered.
(4) Nothing in this Order prevents the strengthening or restoration to a safe condition of any building or structure.
6. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: August 10, 2020