O. Reg. 451/20: ZONING ORDER - TOWN OF EAST GWILLIMBURY, REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF YORK
filed August 13, 2020 under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
ontario regulation 451/20
made under the
Made: July 30, 2020
Filed: August 13, 2020
Published on e-Laws: August 13, 2020
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: August 29, 2020
ZONING ORDER - TOWN OF EAST GWILLIMBURY, REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF YORK
1. In this Order,
“zoning by-law” means the Town of East Gwillimbury Comprehensive Zoning By-law, 2018-043.
2. This Order applies to lands in the Town of East Gwillimbury, in the Regional Municipality of York, in the Province of Ontario, described as Part of Lot 6, Concession 3, as identified by Property Identification Number 03438-0536 (LT) registered in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of York Region (No. 65).
3. Every use of land and every erection, location or use of any building or structure is prohibited on the lands described in section 2, except for,
(a) the uses permitted in the “Employment General (M2) Zone” in the zoning by-law;
(b) motor vehicle sales or rental establishments; and
(c) uses, buildings and structures that are accessory to the uses set out in clauses (a) and (b).
4. The zoning requirements for the lands described in section 2 are as follows:
1. The zoning requirements set out in subsection 9.2 Zone Standards (Employment Uses) of the zoning by-law, with the following exceptions:
i. There is no minimum lot frontage.
ii. The minimum rear yard setback is six metres.
2. A minimum five-metre-wide planting strip shall be provided abutting the south lot line.
3. If a loading space is provided, subsection 5.13 (b) of the zoning by-law does not apply to the loading space.
4. The zoning requirements set out in subsections 4.28.2 and 4.28.3 of the zoning by-law.
5. The zoning requirements set out in section 5.6 of the zoning by-law, except that the requirements do not apply to parking areas used for storage or display of motor vehicles that are for sale or rent.
5. (1) Every use of land and every erection, location or use of any building or structure shall be in accordance with this Order.
(2) Nothing in this Order prevents the use of any land, building or structure for any use prohibited by this Order if the land, building or structure was lawfully so used on the day this Order comes into force.
(3) Nothing in this Order prevents the reconstruction of any building or structure that is damaged or destroyed by causes beyond the control of the owner if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased and its original use is not altered.
(4) Nothing in this Order prevents the strengthening or restoration to a safe condition of any building or structure.
6. This Order is deemed for all purposes, except the purposes of section 24 of the Act, to be and to always have been a by-law passed by the council of the Town of East Gwillimbury.
7. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: July 30, 2020