O. Reg. 552/20: SURVEYS, PLANS AND DESCRIPTIONS OF LAND
filed October 5, 2020 under Registry Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. R.20Skip to content
ontario regulation 552/20
made under the
Made: October 1, 2020
Filed: October 5, 2020
Published on e-Laws: October 5, 2020
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: October 24, 2020
Amending O. Reg. 43/96
(SURVEYS, PLANS AND DESCRIPTIONS OF LAND)
1. Clause 9 (1) (b) of Ontario Regulation 43/96 is amended by striking out “261” and substituting “216”.
2. Section 35 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
35. (1) An expropriation plan shall,
(a) include, in a conspicuous place beneath or adjacent to the certificate of registration, a schedule in the prescribed form that relates the numbered parts shown on the plan to,
(i) the existing subdivision units and either the instrument numbers of the existing registered instruments or the property identifiers assigned to the existing subdivision units, if any, if the plan is to be registered under the Registry Act,
(ii) the existing subdivision units and either the underlying parcel numbers or the property identifiers assigned to the existing subdivision units, if any, if the plan is to be registered under the Land Titles Act, and
(iii) the new headings in the abstract index for each parcel included in the plan, if the plan includes land in an area that has been divided into parcels for abstract purposes under subsection 83 (3) of the Registry Act; and
(b) include, below or adjacent to the schedule mentioned in clause (a), a list of all parts on the plan that are subject to easements and the instrument numbers of those easements.
(2) Despite subclauses (1) (a) (i) and (ii), a schedule mentioned in clause (1) (a) shall not relate the numbered parts on a plan to an existing subdivision unit designated as a part.
(3) For each part shown on an expropriation plan, the plan may include in the schedule mentioned in clause (1) (a) a quantitative measurement of the area of each part and the name of the transferee or grantee contained in the instrument by which the land was last transferred.
3. Clause 49 (6) (a) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “or the land registrar”.
4. The French version of paragraphs 11, 14, 15, 16 and 23 of Schedule 2 to the Regulation is revoked.
5. This Regulation comes into force on the later of the day subsection 11 (1) of Schedule 28 to the Strong Action for Ontario Act (Budget Measures), 2012 comes into force and the day this Regulation is filed.
Pris par :
La ministre des Services gouvernementaux et des Services aux consommateurs,
Minister of Government and Consumer Services