O. Reg. 105/21: RULES FOR AREAS IN STAGE 3
filed February 10, 2021 under Reopening Ontario (A Flexible Response to COVID-19) Act, 2020, S.O. 2020, c. 17Skip to content
ontario regulation 105/21
made under the
Reopening Ontario (A Flexible Response to COVID-19) Act, 2020
Made: February 10, 2021
Filed: February 10, 2021
Published on e-Laws: February 11, 2021
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: February 27, 2021
Amending O. Reg. 364/20
(RULES FOR AREAS IN STAGE 3)
1. Schedule 2 to Ontario Regulation 364/20 is amended by adding the following section:
Film and television production
12.1 (1) Commercial film and television production, including all supporting activities such as hair, makeup and wardrobe, may open if they comply with the following conditions:
1. No studio audiences may be permitted to be on the film or television set.
2. The film or television set must be configured and operated in such a way as to enable persons on the set to maintain a physical distance of at least two metres from other persons, except where necessary for the filming of the film or television production.
3. Persons who provide hair or makeup services must wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
4. Singers and players of brass or wind instruments must be separated from any other performers by plexiglass or some other impermeable barrier.
5. The person responsible for the film or television production must ensure that the production operates in accordance with the guidance document titled “Film and television industry health and safety during COVID-19” issued by the Film and Television Health and Safety Advisory Committee of the Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development, as amended from time to time.
(2) For greater certainty, for the purposes of this section, the film or television set may be located in any business or place, including any business or place that is otherwise required to be closed under this Order.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.