O. Reg. 168/21: ZONING ORDER - CITY OF KAWARTHA LAKES
filed March 5, 2021 under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
ontario regulation 168/21
made under the
Made: March 5, 2021
Filed: March 5, 2021
Published on e-Laws: March 8, 2021
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: March 20, 2021
Amending O. Reg. 355/20
(ZONING ORDER - CITY OF KAWARTHA LAKES)
1. Section 2 of Ontario Regulation 355/20 is amended by striking out “map numbered 242” and substituting “map numbered 255”.
2. Section 3 of the Regulation is amended by striking out “and” at the end of clause (n) and adding the following clauses:
(p) maisonette dwellings;
(q) apartment buildings;
(r) multiple attached dwellings; and
(s) senior citizens’ homes.
3. Section 6 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
Exception, 5.12 j) v. of the Zoning By-law
6. Despite any other provision of the Zoning By-law, the zoning requirements set out in section 5.12 j) v. of the Zoning By-law shall not apply to the uses described in clauses 3 (a), (b), (c), (d), (e), (f) or (j) of this Order.
4. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: March 5, 2021