O. Reg. 537/21: ZONING ORDER - TOWNSHIP OF MCNAB/BRAESIDE, COUNTY OF RENFREW
filed July 30, 2021 under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
ontario regulation 537/21
made under the
Made: July 30, 2021
Filed: July 30, 2021
Published on e-Laws: July 30, 2021
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: August 14, 2021
ZONING ORDER - TOWNSHIP OF MCNAB/BRAESIDE, COUNTY OF RENFREW
1. In this Order,
“Zoning By-law” means Zoning By-law No. 2010-49 of the Township of McNab/Braeside.
2. This Order applies to lands in the Township of McNab/Braeside in the County of Renfrew, in the Province of Ontario, being the lands identified on a map numbered 267 and filed at the Toronto office of the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing located at 777 Bay Street.
3. The following uses are permitted on the lands described in section 2:
1. The uses permitted under the Zoning By-law on those lands.
2. The uses identified in the General Industrial (GM) Zone set out in clause 15.1 (b) of the Zoning By-law.
4. The zoning requirements for the General Industrial (GM) Zone set out in section 15.2 of the Zoning By-law apply to the uses permitted under paragraph 2 of section 3.
5. (1) Every use of land and every erection, location and use of buildings or structures shall be in accordance with this Order.
(2) Nothing in this Order prevents the use of any land, building or structure for any use prohibited by this Order if the land, building or structure is lawfully so used on the day this Order comes into force.
(3) Nothing in this Order prevents the reconstruction of any building or structure that is damaged or destroyed by causes beyond the control of the owner if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased and its original use is not altered.
(4) Nothing in this Order prevents the strengthening or restoration to a safe condition of any building or structure.
6. This Order is deemed for all purposes, except the purposes of Section 24 of the Act, to be and to always have been a by-law passed by the council of the Township of McNab/Braeside.
7. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: July 30, 2021