O. Reg. 549/21: ZONING ORDER - TOWN OF OAKVILLE, REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF HALTON
filed July 30, 2021 under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
ontario regulation 549/21
made under the
Made: July 30, 2021
Filed: July 30, 2021
Published on e-Laws: July 30, 2021
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: August 14, 2021
ZONING ORDER - TOWN OF OAKVILLE, REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF HALTON
1. This Order applies to the lands in the Town of Oakville, in the Regional Municipality of Halton, in the Province of Ontario, described as part of Lots 3, 4 and 5, Concession 3 (Trafalgar), South of Dundas Street, designated as Part 1 on Reference Plan 20R-10010, and further identified by Property Identification Number 24792-0047 (LT) registered in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of Halton (No. 20).
2. Despite the requirements set out in the Town of Oakville Zoning By-law No. 2014-014, the zoning requirements for the lands described in section 1 are as follows:
1. The maximum gross floor area of the existing building is 29,200 square metres.
2. The maximum number of parking spaces is 689 spaces.
3. This Order is deemed for all purposes, except the purposes of section 24 of the Act, to be and to always have been a by-law passed by the council of the Town of Oakville.
4. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: July 30, 2021