O. Reg. 455/22: ZONING ORDER - TOWN OF AJAX, REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF DURHAM
filed April 29, 2022 under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
ontario regulation 455/22
made under the
Made: April 29, 2022
Filed: April 29, 2022
Published on e-Laws: April 29, 2022
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: May 14, 2022
Amending O. Reg. 438/20
(ZONING ORDER - TOWN OF AJAX, REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF DURHAM)
1. (1) Clauses (a), (b) and (e) of the definition of “accessory” in section 1 of Ontario Regulation 438/20 are revoked and the following substituted:
(a) places of assembly,
. . . . .
(e) medical clinics,
(2) The definition of “accessory” in section 1 of the Regulation is amended by striking out “and” at the end of clause (h) and by adding the following clauses:
(j) research, development and training facilities,
(k) daycare facilities,
(l) adult daycare facilities, and
(m) community centres;
2. Section 2 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
2. (1) This Order applies to lands in the Town of Ajax, in the Regional Municipality of Durham, in the Province of Ontario, being the lands outlined in red on a map numbered 305 and filed at the Toronto office of the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing located at 777 Bay Street.
(2) For the purposes of this Order, the lands described in subsection (1) shall be considered a single lot.
(3) Despite any future severance, partition or division of the lands described in subsection (1), this Order shall apply as if no severance, partition or division occurred.
3. (1) Paragraph 7 of section 4 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
7. The minimum building height is 6 metres.
(2) Section 4 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following paragraph:
10. Despite the zone standards set out in subsection 6.5.2, I-A Institutional – A, of the zoning by-law, the minimum front yard setback and the interior side yard setback are each 6 metres.
4. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Assistant Deputy Minister,
Municipal Services Division,
Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: April 29, 2022