O. Reg. 332/23: GENERAL
filed November 1, 2023 under Professional Engineers Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.28Skip to content
ontario regulation 332/23
made under the
Professional Engineers Act
Made: September 22, 2023
Approved: October 19, 2023
Filed: November 1, 2023
Published on e-Laws: November 1, 2023
Published in The Ontario Gazette: November 18, 2023
Amending Reg. 941 of R.R.O. 1990
1. (1) Paragraph 4 of subsection 33 (1) of Regulation 941 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990 is revoked.
(2) Subsection 33 (2) of the Regulation is revoked.
2. Subsections 44 (1) and (1.1) of the Regulation are revoked and the following substituted:
Temporary licences — terms and conditions
(1) It is a term and condition of every temporary licence that the holder of the temporary licence must collaborate with a Member in the practice of professional engineering in respect of the work undertaken under the temporary licence, unless the holder provides evidence that the holder is knowledgeable about all codes, standards and laws relevant to the work to be undertaken under the temporary licence.
3. Paragraph 1 of subsection 44.1 (2) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “if the Registrar is of the opinion that renewal is necessary to enable the applicant to acquire the experience required by paragraph 4 of subsection 33 (1)”.
4. (1) Paragraph 2 of subsection 46 (1) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
2. The applicant shall demonstrate at least eight years of experience in the practice of professional engineering that the Council considers to be relevant, with at least six years of the experience corresponding to the scope of services within the practice of professional engineering to be provided under the limited licence.
(2) Paragraph 5 of subsection 46 (1) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “November 2013” and substituting “July 2023”.
(3) Subsection 46 (2) of the Regulation is revoked.
Pris par :
Council of the Association of Professional Engineers of Ontario:
Le Conseil de l’Ordre des ingénieurs de l’Ontario :
President and Chair / Président
CEO/Registrar / Chef de la direction/Greffiere