ServiceOntario locations, hours and contact
Find out which ServiceOntario locations are open and what services are available when you visit.
Before you go to a ServiceOntario location
- check if your service is available online and give it a try
- ensure the location is open and offers the service you need
If you must visit us, please:
- wear a face mask or a face covering inside at all times
- wash your hands thoroughly
- do your best to keep at least 2 metres away from others
If you can't access our services online
Call us Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern time, excluding holidays.
ServiceOntario will provide a sign language interpreter upon request. Call us or send us an e-mail.
ServiceOntario will never ask for your SIN
ServiceOntario will not contact you to request information on your SIN. You may be the target of a scam or fraud call. We encourage you to report the incident to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre at 1-888-495-8501. You may also wish to inform your local police service.
To help you identify which locations you can visit, we have added labels next to the address of each location: