ServiceOntario locations, hours and contact
Find out which ServiceOntario locations are open and what services are available when you visit.
Before you go to ServiceOntario
- check if your service is available online and give it a try
- ensure the location is open and offers the service you need
If you must visit us, please:
- wear a face mask or a face covering inside at all times
- do your best to keep at least 2 metres away from others
Request accessibility accommodation
ServiceOntario is committed to ensuring our services are accessible.
Please let us know what you need 2-3 days before your visit. We will work with you to determine the type of accommodation we can provide and this can include a sign language interpreter.
Please call us or send us an e-mail.
ServiceOntario will never ask for your SIN
This is a scam. ServiceOntario never contacts customers asking for their SIN. You should:
- report the incident to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre at 1-888-495-8501
- inform your local police service.
To help you identify which locations you can visit, we have added labels next to the address of each location: