Impact: A Social Enterprise Strategy for Ontario
Supporting a new generation of social innovators working to give back to their communities and thrive in today’s economy.
10,000 social enterprises call Ontario home already.
Find out how we are investing in talented entrepreneurs and world-changing ideas that help improve our province and planet.
Office for Social Enterprise
- connects and promotes Ontario’s social entrepreneurs
- works in and out of government to support social enterprises
- leads the move to attract more businesses that can deliver social good while generating revenue
Catapult Microloan Fund
- low- interest loans of $5,000 - $25,000 to back promising social enterprises
- targeted support for new solutions to common challenges
- apply starting November 2013 for the next round of social financing