O. Reg. 328/03: GENERALSkip to content
Ontario Energy Board Act, 1998
ONTARIO REGULATION 328/03
Consolidation Period: From February 8, 2017 to the e-Laws currency date.
Last amendment: O. Reg. 29/17.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Definition of “low-volume consumer”
1. The amount of gas referred to in the definition of “low-volume consumer” in section 47 of the Act is 50,000 cubic metres. O. Reg. 328/03, s. 1.
Codes issued by Board
2. The Standard Supply Service Code issued by the Board is a prescribed document for the purposes of subsection 70.1 (7) of the Act. O. Reg. 328/03, s. 2.
Cost of hydrocarbon line
3. The amount for the projected cost of a proposed hydrocarbon line for the purposes of clause 90 (1) (b) of the Act is $2 million. O. Reg. 328/03, s. 3.
4. Despite the revocation of Regulation 869 of the Revised Regulations of Ontario, 1990, any exemption made in that regulation continues according to the terms set out in that regulation as they read on the day before the day this Regulation is filed. O. Reg. 328/03, s. 4.
5. Omitted (revokes other Regulations). O. Reg. 328/03, s. 5.
6. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 328/03, s. 6.