O. Reg. 244/05: FORMSSkip to content
|current||June 1, 2005 – (e-Laws currency date)|
ONTARIO REGULATION 244/05
Consolidation Period: From June 1, 2005 to the e-Laws currency date.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. The following forms shall be in the form approved by the Minister:
1. An application for incorporation of a company.
2. An application for incorporation of a corporation without share capital.
3. An application for supplementary letters patent.
4. An application for letters patent of amalgamation under subsection 113 (4) of the Act.
5. An application for an order under subsection 304 (5) of the Act rescinding an order made under a predecessor of subsection 304 (3) of the Act permitting removal of records from the head office of the corporation.
6. An application for letters patent for continuation under subsection 312 (1) of the Act.
7. An application for letters patent for continuation in Ontario of an extra-provincial corporation under subsection 312 (3) of the Act.
8. An application for authorization to transfer to another jurisdiction under section 313 of the Act.
9. An application under section 313.1 of the Act for authorization to continue a corporation without share capital as a co-operative corporation under the Co-operative Corporations Act.
10. An application for an order to revive a dissolved corporation under subsection 317 (10) of the Act.
11. An application for an order accepting the surrender of a charter of a corporation under subsection 319 (1) of the Act.
12. An application for an order terminating the existence of a corporation under section 320 of the Act. O. Reg. 244/05, s. 1.
(2) An application for an order to revive a dissolved corporation under subsection 317 (10) of the Act shall be signed by an interested person. O. Reg. 244/05, s. 2 (2).
(3) All forms under this Regulation, other than the forms mentioned in subsection (1) and (2), shall be signed by two officers or directors of the applicant. O. Reg. 244/05, s. 2 (3).
3. Two duplicate originals of a form under this Regulation shall be filed with the Minister. O. Reg. 244/05, s. 3.