O. Reg. 428/06: PRIORITY INSTALLATIONSSkip to content
Electricity Act, 1998
ONTARIO REGULATION 428/06
Consolidation Period: From February 8, 2017 to the e-Laws currency date.
Last amendment: O. Reg. 39/17.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. (1) The following distributors’ service areas are identified as priority installations for the purposes of Ontario Regulation 427/06 (Smart Meters: Discretionary Metering Activity and Procurement Principles) made under the Act:
1. Chatham-Kent Hydro Inc.
2. Middlesex Power Distribution Corporation.
3. Milton Hydro Distribution Inc.
4. Newmarket Hydro Ltd.
5. Tay Hydro Electric Distribution Company Inc.
6. Toronto Hydro-Electric System Limited. O. Reg. 428/06, s. 1; O. Reg. 198/09, s. 1 (1).
(2) For purposes of subsection (1), a distributor’s service area includes the service area of any other distributor that has been acquired by a distributor referenced in subsection (1). O. Reg. 198/09, s. 1 (2).