O. Reg. 387/07: PRESCRIBED BODIES, CROWN AS EMPLOYERSkip to content
Pay Equity Act
ONTARIO REGULATION 387/07
PRESCRIBED BODIES, CROWN AS EMPLOYER
Consolidation Period: From June 6, 2011 to the e-Laws currency date.
Last amendment: O. Reg. 208/11.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. The following bodies are prescribed for the purposes of clause 1.1 (1) (b) of the Act:
1. Colleges of applied arts and technology established under the Ontario Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology Act, 2002.
2. Each local health integration network as defined in section 2 of the Local Health System Integration Act, 2006.
3. Algonquin Forestry Authority.
4. Greater Toronto Transit Authority.
5. Greater Toronto Transportation Authority.
6. Liquor Control Board of Ontario.
7. McMichael Canadian Art Collection.
8. Metropolitan Toronto Convention Centre Corporation.
9. The Niagara Parks Commission.
10. Ontario Public Service Pension Board.
11. Revoked: O. Reg. 208/11, s. 1.
12. Ottawa Congress Centre.
13. Science North.
14. Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal.
15. Workplace Safety and Insurance Board. O. Reg. 387/07, s. 1; O. Reg. 208/11, s. 1.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 387/07, s. 2.