O. Reg. 413/08: OFFICIAL COPY OF LAW FROM E-LAWS WEBSITESkip to content
Legislation Act, 2006
Official copy of law from e-laws website
Consolidation Period: From March 7, 2014 to the e-Laws currency date.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. The following formats are prescribed for the purposes of clause 35 (1) (b) of the Act:
1. HTML format.
3. Microsoft Word format. O. Reg. 53/14, s. 1.
Not part of official law
2. For greater certainty, the following are not made part of the official law by virtue of section 1:
1. Text referred to in section 70 of the Act.
2. Text provided in a copy of a law as an alternative to non-text content in that law. O. Reg. 53/14, s. 1.