O. Reg. 157/10: PUBLIC BODIES - PART III.1 OF THE ACTSkip to content
Ontario Heritage Act
Public Bodies — Part III.1 of the Act
Consolidation Period: From July 30, 2014 to the e-Laws currency date.
Legislative History:, .
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Prescribed public bodies
1. The following are prescribed as public bodies for the purposes of Part III.1 of the Act:
1. Agricultural Research Institute of Ontario.
2. Hydro One Inc.
3. Liquor Control Board of Ontario.
4. McMichael Canadian Art Collection.
6. The Niagara Parks Commission.
7. Ontario Heritage Trust.
8. Ontario Infrastructure and Lands Corporation.
9. Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation.
9.1 Ontario Place Corporation.
10. Ontario Power Generation Inc.
11. Revoked: O. Reg. 200/11, s. 1 (2).
12. Royal Botanical Gardens.
13. Revoked: O. Reg. 155/14, s. 1 (2).
14. St. Lawrence Parks Commission. O. Reg. 157/10, s. 1; O. Reg. 200/11, s. 1; O. Reg. 155/14, s. 1.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 157/10, s. 2.