O. Reg. 89/11: BUSINESS PLAN - CONTENTSSkip to content
Adjudicative Tribunals Accountability, Governance and Appointments Act, 2009
Business Plan — Contents
Consolidation Period: From July 5, 2017 to the e-Laws currency date.
Last amendment: 271/17.
Legislative History: 271/17.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Contents of business plan
1. (1) The prescribed period of time for a business plan, as required by subsection 12 (1) of the Act, is three years. O. Reg. 89/11, s. 1 (1).
(2) A business plan must contain the following:
1. A detailed description of the mandate of the adjudicative tribunal.
2. The proposed budget of the adjudicative tribunal for the three-year period.
3. The number of employees, expressed as full-time equivalents (FTEs), who are assigned as staff to the adjudicative tribunal at the beginning of the three-year period.
4. The performance measures to be used by the adjudicative tribunal to evaluate its effectiveness and efficiency.
5. The annual performance targets of the adjudicative tribunal for the three-year period. O. Reg. 89/11, s. 1 (2).
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 89/11, s. 2.