O. Reg. 200/15: TRANSPORTATION OF PUPILS IN SCHOOLS OPERATED BY THE MINISTRYSkip to content
TRANSPORTATION OF PUPILS IN SCHOOLS OPERATED BY THE MINISTRY
Consolidation Period: From September 1, 2015 to the e-Laws currency date.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. In this Regulation,
“school” means a school established under section 13 of the Act; (“école”)
“Superintendent” means the Superintendent of a school for the blind or a school for the deaf established under section 13 of the Act. (“surintendant”)
Transportation for pupils not in residence
2. The Superintendent may provide daily transportation to and from a school for pupils who are not in residence at the school.
Transportation for pupils in residence
3. The Minister may provide transportation to and from a school once a week for pupils who are in residence at the school.
Transportation, activities off school premises
4. The Minister or Superintendent may provide for a pupil who is admitted to a school transportation to and from an activity that is part of the program of the school.
5. The Minister may pay all or part of the transportation costs for a pupil admitted to a school if the pupil’s parents or guardians reside in Ontario.
6. For the purposes of sections 3 and 4, the Minister may make an agreement or agreements with a corporation, commission or person for the transportation of pupils.
7. Omitted (amends, repeals or revokes other legislation).
8. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).