O. Reg. 437/15: FEES
under Healing Arts Radiation Protection Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.2Skip to content
|current||January 1, 2016 – (e-Laws currency date)|
|December 21, 2015 – December 31, 2015|
Healing Arts Radiation Protection Act
Consolidation Period: From January 1, 2016 to the e-Laws currency date.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. (1) An applicant for an approval under section 3 of the Act shall pay a fee of $360.
(2) The following persons or classes of persons shall not be required to pay the fee under subsection (1):
1. A person who operates a hospital within the meaning of the Public Hospitals Act.
2. A board and a private school as defined in subsection 1 (1) of the Education Act.
3. A college of applied arts and technology established under the Ontario Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology Act, 2002.
4. A university established under any Act of the Parliament of Canada or the Legislature of Ontario.
5. A private career college registered under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005.
6. The Northern Ontario School of Medicine.
7. The Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences.
8. Any other post-secondary educational institution operating in Ontario that provides a post-secondary certificate or diploma program that does not require registration under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005, or that provides all or part of a program leading to a degree pursuant to the consent granted under the Post-secondary Education Choice and Excellence Act, 2000.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).