O. Reg. 314/17: DERIVATIVES TRADED BY CROWN AGENTSSkip to content
DERIVATIVES TRADED BY CROWN AGENTS
Consolidation Period: From January 1, 2018 to the e-Laws currency date.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. The following are prescribed for the purposes of paragraph 142 (3) (d) of the Act:
1. Metrolinx, when it is acting as agent of Her Majesty in right of Ontario.
2. Ontario Electricity Financial Corporation.
3. Ontario Infrastructure and Lands Corporation, when it is acting as agent of Her Majesty in right of Ontario.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).