O. Reg. 314/17: DERIVATIVES TRADED BY CROWN AGENTS
filed July 28, 2017 under Securities Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. S.5Skip to content
ontario regulation 314/17
made under the
Made: July 26, 2017
Filed: July 28, 2017
Published on e-Laws: July 31, 2017
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: August 12, 2017
Derivatives Traded by Crown Agents
1. The following are prescribed for the purposes of paragraph 142 (3) (d) of the Act:
1. Metrolinx, when it is acting as agent of Her Majesty in right of Ontario.
2. Ontario Electricity Financial Corporation.
3. Ontario Infrastructure and Lands Corporation, when it is acting as agent of Her Majesty in right of Ontario.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the later of January 1, 2018 and the day it is filed.