O. Reg. 58/18: CODES OF CONDUCT - PRESCRIBED SUBJECT MATTERSSkip to content
City of Toronto Act, 2006
CODES OF CONDUCT - PRESCRIBED SUBJECT MATTERS
Historical version for the period March 2, 2018 to February 28, 2019.
Note: THIS REGULATION IS NOT YET IN FORCE. It comes into force on March 1, 2019, the day section 15 of Schedule 2 to the Modernizing Ontario’s Municipal Legislation Act, 2017 comes into force.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Prescribed subject matters
1. For the purposes of section 157 of the Act, the following are the prescribed subject matters that the City is required to include in the codes of conduct for members of city council and of local boards (restricted definition) of the City:
1. Gifts, benefits and hospitality.
2. Respectful conduct, including conduct toward officers and employees of the City or the local board, as the case may be.
3. Confidential information.
4. Use of property of the City or of the local board, as the case may be.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).