O. Reg. 238/18: SECTION 28 EXEMPTIONS - TRANSITION - CCAC LEASES TRANSFERRED TO LHINSSkip to content
|current||April 12, 2018 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Financial Administration Act
SECTION 28 EXEMPTIONS — TRANSITION — CCAC LEASES TRANSFERRED TO LHINS
Consolidation Period: From April 12, 2018 to the e-Laws currency date.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Transition — CCAC leases transferred to LHINs
1. A financial arrangement, financial commitment, guarantee, indemnity or similar transaction contained in an agreement entered into by a local health integration network to renew or extend a real property lease is exempt from the application of subsection 28 (1) of the Act if the following conditions are met:
1. The local health integration network became a party to the lease by virtue of an order made under subsection 34.2 (1) of the Local Health System Integration Act, 2006.
2. The agreement to renew or extend the lease is entered into before April 1, 2020.
3. The term of the lease will expire before April 1, 2020 unless the lease is renewed or extended.
4. The term of the lease as renewed or extended expires before April 1, 2025.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).