O. Reg. 238/18: SECTION 28 EXEMPTIONS - TRANSITION - CCAC LEASES TRANSFERRED TO LHINS
filed April 12, 2018 under Financial Administration Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. F.12Skip to content
ontario regulation 238/18
made under the
Financial Administration Act
Made: April 9, 2018
Filed: April 12, 2018
Published on e-Laws: April 12, 2018
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: April 28, 2018
Section 28 Exemptions -
Transition - CCAC Leases Transferred to LHINs
Transition — CCAC leases transferred to LHINs
1. A financial arrangement, financial commitment, guarantee, indemnity or similar transaction contained in an agreement entered into by a local health integration network to renew or extend a real property lease is exempt from the application of subsection 28 (1) of the Act if the following conditions are met:
1. The local health integration network became a party to the lease by virtue of an order made under subsection 34.2 (1) of the Local Health System Integration Act, 2006.
2. The agreement to renew or extend the lease is entered into before April 1, 2020.
3. The term of the lease will expire before April 1, 2020 unless the lease is renewed or extended.
4. The term of the lease as renewed or extended expires before April 1, 2025.
2. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
La présidente du Conseil du Trésor,
President of the Treasury Board