O. Reg. 376/19: ADDITIONAL OBJECTS OF THE AGENCY
under Connecting Care Act, 2019, S.O. 2019, c. 5, Sched. 1Skip to content
Connecting Care Act, 2019
ADDITIONAL OBJECTS OF THE AGENCY
Historical version for the period December 2, 2019 to October 8, 2020.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. (1) Pursuant to clause 6 (i) of the Act, the following are prescribed as objects of the Agency:
1. Providing shared services, including the services listed in subsection (2),
i. to local health integration networks,
ii. to approved agencies under the Home Care and Community Services Act, 1994 in respect of the home and community care services those approved agencies provide, and
iii. to placement co-ordinators designated under the Long-Term Care Homes Act, 2007 in respect of the long-term care home placement co-ordination services those placement co-ordinators provide.
2. Conducting or funding research programs that are specified in the accountability agreement between the Agency and the Minister under section 19 of the Act.
(2) The following services are listed for the purposes of paragraph 1 of subsection (1):
1. Human resource management, including employee benefits and assistance.
2. Labour relations and collective bargaining.
3. Oversight and management of provincial patient care technology platforms.
4. Finance and administration, including accounts payable and inventory management.
5. Communications and public relations.
6. Support for policy development and implementation and quality improvement.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).