O. Reg. 131/20: LIMITATION UNDER SECTION 451.1 OF THE ACT - NOISE BY-LAWS IN CONNECTION WITH CONSTRUCTION
under Municipal Act, 2001, S.O. 2001, c. 25Skip to content
|revoked or spent October 7, 2021|
|April 7, 2020 – October 6, 2021|
Municipal Act, 2001
LIMITATION UNDER SECTION 451.1 OF THE ACT - NOISE BY-LAWS IN CONNECTION WITH CONSTRUCTION
Historical version for the period April 7, 2020 to October 6, 2021.
Note: This Regulation is revoked on October 7, 2021. (See: O. Reg. 131/20, s. 2)
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. For the purposes of section 451.1 of the Act, a municipality does not have power to prohibit and regulate with respect to noise made in connection with the following:
1. Construction projects and services in a municipality associated with the healthcare sector, including new facilities, expansions, renovations and conversion of spaces that could be repurposed for health care space, at any time of the day or night.
2. Any other construction activity in a municipality between the hours of 6 a.m. and 10 p.m.
2. Omitted (revokes this Regulation).
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).