O. Reg. 449/20: ZONING ORDER - TOWN OF AURORA, REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF YORK
under Planning Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. P.13Skip to content
|current||August 12, 2020 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ZONING ORDER — TOWN OF AURORA, REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF YORK
Consolidation Period: From August 12, 2020 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. In this Order,
“zoning by-law” means Zoning By-law 6000-17 of the Town of Aurora.
2. This Order applies to lands in the Town of Aurora, in the Regional Municipality of York, in the Province of Ontario, described as Part of Lot 71, Concession 1, designated as Part 2 on Reference Plan 65R-36717, and further identified by Property Identification Number 03671-0060 (LT) registered in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of York Region (No. 65).
3. In addition to the uses permitted by the zoning by-law on the lands described in section 2, detached dwellings together with accessory uses, buildings and structures are permitted.
4. The zoning requirements for the Detached Dwelling use in the R5 zone in the zoning by-law apply to the detached dwellings together with accessory uses, buildings and structures permitted under section 3.
5. (1) Every use of land and every erection, location and use of buildings or structures shall be in accordance with this Order.
(2) Nothing in this Order prevents the use of any land, building or structure for any use prohibited by this Order if the land, building or structure is lawfully so used on the day this Order comes into force.
(3) Nothing in this Order prevents the reconstruction of any building or structure that is damaged or destroyed by causes beyond the control of the owner if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased or its original use altered.
(4) Nothing in this Order prevents the strengthening or restoration to a safe condition of any building or structure.
6. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).