O. Reg. 451/20: ZONING ORDER - TOWN OF EAST GWILLIMBURY, REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF YORKSkip to content
|current||August 13, 2020 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ZONING ORDER - TOWN OF EAST GWILLIMBURY, REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF YORK
Consolidation Period: From August 13, 2020 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. In this Order,
“zoning by-law” means the Town of East Gwillimbury Comprehensive Zoning By-law, 2018-043.
2. This Order applies to lands in the Town of East Gwillimbury, in the Regional Municipality of York, in the Province of Ontario, described as Part of Lot 6, Concession 3, as identified by Property Identification Number 03438-0536 (LT) registered in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of York Region (No. 65).
3. Every use of land and every erection, location or use of any building or structure is prohibited on the lands described in section 2, except for,
(a) the uses permitted in the “Employment General (M2) Zone” in the zoning by-law;
(b) motor vehicle sales or rental establishments; and
(c) uses, buildings and structures that are accessory to the uses set out in clauses (a) and (b).
4. The zoning requirements for the lands described in section 2 are as follows:
1. The zoning requirements set out in subsection 9.2 Zone Standards (Employment Uses) of the zoning by-law, with the following exceptions:
i. There is no minimum lot frontage.
ii. The minimum rear yard setback is six metres.
2. A minimum five-metre-wide planting strip shall be provided abutting the south lot line.
3. If a loading space is provided, subsection 5.13 (b) of the zoning by-law does not apply to the loading space.
4. The zoning requirements set out in subsections 4.28.2 and 4.28.3 of the zoning by-law.
5. The zoning requirements set out in section 5.6 of the zoning by-law, except that the requirements do not apply to parking areas used for storage or display of motor vehicles that are for sale or rent.
5. (1) Every use of land and every erection, location or use of any building or structure shall be in accordance with this Order.
(2) Nothing in this Order prevents the use of any land, building or structure for any use prohibited by this Order if the land, building or structure was lawfully so used on the day this Order comes into force.
(3) Nothing in this Order prevents the reconstruction of any building or structure that is damaged or destroyed by causes beyond the control of the owner if the dimensions of the original building or structure are not increased and its original use is not altered.
(4) Nothing in this Order prevents the strengthening or restoration to a safe condition of any building or structure.
6. This Order is deemed for all purposes, except the purposes of section 24 of the Act, to be and to always have been a by-law passed by the council of the Town of East Gwillimbury.
7. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).