O. Reg. 549/21: ZONING ORDER - TOWN OF OAKVILLE, REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF HALTONSkip to content
|current||July 30, 2021 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ZONING ORDER — TOWN OF OAKVILLE, REGIONAL MUNICIPALITY OF HALTON
Consolidation Period: From July 30, 2021 to the e-Laws currency date.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. This Order applies to the lands in the Town of Oakville, in the Regional Municipality of Halton, in the Province of Ontario, described as part of Lots 3, 4 and 5, Concession 3 (Trafalgar), South of Dundas Street, designated as Part 1 on Reference Plan 20R-10010, and further identified by Property Identification Number 24792-0047 (LT) registered in the Land Registry Office for the Land Titles Division of Halton (No. 20).
2. Despite the requirements set out in the Town of Oakville Zoning By-law No. 2014-014, the zoning requirements for the lands described in section 1 are as follows:
1. The maximum gross floor area of the existing building is 29,200 square metres.
2. The maximum number of parking spaces is 689 spaces.
3. This Order is deemed for all purposes, except the purposes of section 24 of the Act, to be and to always have been a by-law passed by the council of the Town of Oakville.
4. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).