O. Reg. 606/21: CENTRE JULES-LÉGER CONSORTIUM MEETINGS
under Education Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.2Skip to content
|current||November 15, 2022 – (e-Laws currency date)|
|December 1, 2021 – November 14, 2022|
|September 1, 2021 – November 30, 2021|
|August 31, 2021 – August 31, 2021|
CENTRE JULES-LÉGER CONSORTIUM MEETINGS
Historical version for the period December 1, 2021 to November 14, 2022.
Last amendment: 606/21.
Legislative History: 606/21.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
Number of meetings
1. The Centre Jules-Léger Consortium shall meet at least three times,
(a) Revoked: O. Reg. 606/21, s. 3 (1).
(b) in the period beginning December 1, 2021 and ending November 14, 2022; and
Note: On November 15, 2022, clause 1 (b) of the Regulation is revoked. (See: O. Reg. 606/21, s. 3 (2))
(c) in each 12-month period beginning November 15, 2022. O. Reg. 606/21, s. 1, 3 (1).
In-person attendance required of chair or designate
2. (1) If the chair is not physically present in the meeting room for a meeting of the Consortium, the meeting must be presided over by a member who is physically present in the meeting room and who is designated by the chair, even if the chair attends the meeting remotely.
(2) Each designation is for one meeting.
(3) If no chair or designate is physically present in the meeting room, the meeting must not proceed.
(4) The requirements under subsections (1) to (3) do not apply during the period beginning August 30, 2020 and ending November 14, 2022.
Note: On November 15, 2022, subsection 2 (4) of the Regulation is revoked. (See: O. Reg. 606/21, s. 3 (3))
(5) On and after November 15, 2022, the requirements under subsections (1) to (3) do not apply for the period described in subsection (6) if all schools of the Consortium are closed pursuant to an order made by,
(a) the Minister under section 5 (1) of the Act;
(b) a medical officer of health or the Chief Medical Officer of Health under section 22 or 77.1 of the Health Protection and Promotion Act;
(c) the Lieutenant Governor in Council under paragraph 5 of subsection 7.0.2 (4) of the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act; or
(d) the Lieutenant Governor in Council under clause 4 (1) (a) of the Reopening Ontario (A Flexible Response to COVID-19) Act, 2020.
(6) The period referred to in subsection (5) is determined as follows:
1. If an order is made under subsection (5) before November 15, 2022 and continues to apply on that date, the period starts on November 15, 2022 and ends 60 days after the order ceases to apply.
2. If an order is made under subsection (5) on or after November 15, 2022, the period starts on the day the order is made and ends 60 days after the order ceases to apply.
3. Omitted (provides for amendments to this Regulation).
4. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).