O. Reg. 811/21: FORMSSkip to content
Estates Administration Act
Consolidation Period: From January 1, 2022 to the e-Laws currency date.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. The following forms available on the internet at the Ontario Court Forms website are prescribed for the purposes indicated below:
1. Form 1, titled “Caution” (a caution for the purposes of subsection 9 (1) of the Act), dated November 3, 2021.
2. Form 2, titled “Certificate of Withdrawal” (a certificate of withdrawal for the purposes of subsection 9 (4) of the Act), dated November 3, 2021.
3. Form 3, titled “Affidavit of Witness” (an affidavit of a subscribing witness for the purposes of subsection 9 (5) of the Act), dated November 3, 2021.
2. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation).