R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 53: GENERALSkip to content
Loi sur les huissiers
R.R.O. 1990, REGULATION 53
Consolidation Period: From December 13, 2004 to the e-Laws currency date.
Last amendment: O. Reg. 392/04.
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. Revoked: O. Reg. 392/04, s. 1.
Form of bond
2. The bond required by section 14 of the Act shall be,
(a) in Form 1, where the bond is a personal bond;
(b) in Form 2, where the bond is a bond of a guarantee company approved under the Guarantee Companies Securities Act; and
(c) in Form 3, where the bond is a bond of a guarantor, other than a guarantee company. R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 53, s. 2.
Amount of bond
3. (1) Subject to subsection (2), where the bailiff is a corporation or the owner or a partner of the business in which the person acts as bailiff, the amount of the bond shall be $5,000. R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 53, s. 3 (1).
(2) Where the bailiff is one to whom subsection (1) does not apply or where the bailiff is also appointed as a small claims court bailiff, the amount of the bond shall be $1,000. R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 53, s. 3 (2).
(3) The amount of the bond for a person acting as an assistant bailiff under the Act shall be $1,000. O. Reg. 392/04, s. 2.
R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 53, Form 1.
GUARANTEE COMPANY BOND
R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 53, Form 2.
BOND BY GUARANTOR OTHER THAN GUARANTEE COMPANY
R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 53, Form 3.