R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 291: DISTRICT SCHOOL AREAS
under Education Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.2Skip to content
R.R.O. 1990, REGULATION 291
DISTRICT SCHOOL AREAS
Consolidation Period: From January 7, 2010 to the e-Laws currency date.
Last amendment: 5/10.
Legislative History: 281/00, 16/06, 73/06, 307/09, 5/10.
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1.-4. Revoked: O. Reg. 307/09, s. 1.
5. Revoked: O. Reg. 281/00, s. 1.
6. Revoked: O. Reg. 307/09, s. 1.
The Moose Factory Island District School Area
7. The lands described in the following Schedule are formed into a district school area to be known as The Moose Factory Island District School Area:
The area in the Territorial District of Cochrane consisting of the islands in the Moose River that are situate in their entirety north of the line formed by the projection easterly of the southerly boundary of the geographic Township of Horden to the westerly limit of Indian Reserve No. 68, except Indian Reserve No. 1 on Moose Factory Island.
R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 291, s. 7.
The Moosonee District School Area
8. The local municipality of Moosonee, in the Territorial District of Cochrane, except the part of the local municipality that is composed of islands and parts of islands in the Moose River, is added to the Moosonee District School Area. O. Reg. 307/09, s. 2.
8.1, 9. Revoked: O. Reg. 307/09, s. 3.
10., 11. Revoked: O. Reg. 281/00, s. 1.
12. Revoked: O. Reg. 307/09, s. 3.