O. Reg. 143/98: FEES - ADMINISTRATION AND ENFORCEMENT OF DELEGATED LEGISLATIONSkip to content
ontario REGULATION 143/98
FEES — ADMINISTRATION AND ENFORCEMENT OF DELEGATED LEGISLATION
Consolidation Period: From February 9, 2022 to the e-Laws currency date.
Legislative History: 608/98,, , .
This is the English version of a bilingual regulation.
1. Revoked: O. Reg. 64/22, s. 1.
2. (1) The Commission delegates to Dairy Farmers of Ontario its power to make regulations under the following paragraphs of subsection 19 (1) of the Act in respect of the legislation designated under sections 1 and 2 of Ontario Regulation 121/98 (Administration and Enforcement of Regulations in respect of the Raw Milk and Cream Quality Program) made under the Act with respect to which it is the designated administrative authority:
1. Paragraph 27 (fees for selecting, grading, rejecting, weighing, sampling and testing of milk or cream).
2. Paragraph 67.1 (fees, penalties, cost and charges).
3. Paragraph 67.2 (terms, conditions, methods and time of payment of fees, penalties, costs and charges). O. Reg. 184/10, s. 1.
(2) All fees, penalties, costs or charges required to be paid under a regulation made under subsection (1) are payable to Dairy Farmers of Ontario. O. Reg. 608/98, s. 1.
(3) Dairy Farmers of Ontario may use the amounts paid on account of such fees, penalties, costs and charges to administer and enforce the provisions of Regulation 761 with respect to which it is the designated administrative authority. O. Reg. 608/98, s. 1.