O. Reg. 696/98: DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY - PLANNING BOARDSSkip to content
|current||July 3, 2001 – (e-Laws currency date)|
Loi sur l’aménagement du territoire
ONTARIO REGULATION 696/98
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY — PLANNING BOARDS
Consolidation Period: From July 3, 2001 to the e-Laws currency date.
Legislative History:, .
This Regulation is made in English only.
1. All authority of the Minister under the following provisions is delegated to each of the planning boards listed in the Schedule with respect to all applications made on or after December 21, 1998 for land within the planning area of the planning board:
1. Subsection 50 (18) of the Act, to give approvals with respect to foreclosures or the exercise of powers of sale.
2. Section 51 of the Act, to approve a plan of subdivision.
3. Section 53 of the Act, to give consents.
4. Section 57 of the Act, to issue certificates of validation. O. Reg. 696/98, s. 1.
2. Omitted (revokes other Regulations). O. Reg. 696/98, s. 2.
3. Omitted (provides for coming into force of provisions of this Regulation). O. Reg. 696/98, s. 3.
1. Revoked: O. Reg. 72/01, s. 3.
2. The Central Almaguin Planning Board.
3. The Cochrane and Suburban Planning Board.
4. Revoked: O. Reg. 263/01, s. 1.
5. The Hearst Planning Board.
6. The Kapuskasing and District Planning Board.
7. The Kenora-Keewatin Planning Board.
8. The Manitoulin Planning Board.
9. The Parry Sound and Area Planning Board.
10. The St. Joseph Island Planning Board.
11. The Sault Ste. Marie North Planning Board.
12. The Smooth Rock Falls Planning Board.
13. The Southeast Parry Sound Planning Board.
14. The Sudbury East Planning Board.
O. Reg. 696/98, Sched.; O. Reg. 72/01, s. 3; O. Reg. 263/01, s. 1.