O. Reg. 471/07: Access to School Premises
filed August 22, 2007 under Education Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.2Skip to content
ontario regulation 471/07
made under the
Made: August 20, 2007
Filed: August 22, 2007
Published on e-Laws: August 24, 2007
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: September 8, 2007
Amending O. Reg. 474/00
(Access to School Premises)
1. Subsection 2 (1) of Ontario Regulation 474/00 is amended by striking out the portion before paragraph 1 and substituting the following:
(1) Subject to any restrictions set out in this regulation, the following persons are permitted to be on school premises when the premises are being used for a purpose authorized by the board:
. . . . .
2. Section 3 of the Regulation is amended by adding the following subsection:
(3) Subsections (1) and (2) do not apply to a pupil enrolled in the school or to a pupil attending a program for suspended or expelled pupils that is located on the school premises.
3. Section 4 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
4. A person who is not permitted, under section 3, to be on or remain on school premises on January 31, 2008, shall be permitted to be on and remain on school premises in accordance with this regulation on and after February 1, 2008, if the person was a pupil enrolled in the school at the time that permission for him or her to be on or remain on school premises was revoked.
4. This Regulation comes into force on February 1, 2008.
Pris par :
La ministre de l’Éducation,
Kathleen O’Day Wynne
Minister of Education
Date made: August 20, 2007.
Pris le : 20 août 2007.