O. Reg. 192/10: Calculation of Amount of Reserve Resulting from Strike or Lock-out
filed June 4, 2010 under Education Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. E.2Skip to content
ontario regulation 192/10
made under the
Made: May 31, 2010
Approved: June 2, 2010
Filed: June 4, 2010
Published on e-Laws: June 8, 2010
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 19, 2010
Amending O. Reg. 486/98
(Calculation of Amount of Reserve Resulting from Strike or Lock-out)
1. The title to Ontario Regulation 486/98 is revoked and the following substituted:
Board Expenses Not Incurred By Reason of Strike or Lock-Out
2. (1) Subsection 1 (1) of the Regulation is amended by striking out the portion before paragraph 1 and substituting the following:
(1) The expenses of a board that are not incurred in a fiscal year by reason of a strike or lock-out affecting the operations of the board shall be calculated as follows:
. . . . .
(2) Subsection 1 (1) of the Regulation is amended by adding the following paragraph:
1.1 Add the total of the amounts,
i. that are not described in paragraph 1,
ii. that would be payable by the board in the fiscal year under an agreement in effect on the day the strike or lock-out commences,
iii. that are included in the estimates of the board in the fiscal year, and
iv. that are not payable, or are payable but reimbursable, under the terms of the agreement by reason of a strike or lock-out resulting in the reduction in or interruption of service.
(3) The English version of paragraph 2 of subsection 1 (1) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “expenditures” and substituting “expenses”.
(4) The English version of subsection 1 (2) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “expenditures” wherever it appears and substituting in each case “expenses”.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the later of September 1, 2010 and the day this Regulation is filed.
Pris par :
La ministre de l’Éducation,
Minister of Education
Date made: May 31, 2010.
Pris le : 31 mai 2010.