O. Reg. 189/11: TEACHERS' QUALIFICATIONS
filed June 2, 2011 under Ontario College of Teachers Act, 1996, S.O. 1996, c. 12Skip to content
ontario regulation 189/11
made under the
ontario college of teachers Act, 1996
Made: March 31, 2011
Approved: May 17, 2011
Filed: June 2, 2011
Published on e-Laws: June 3, 2011
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 18, 2011
Amending O. Reg. 176/10
1. Subclause 28 (1) (a) (i) of Ontario Regulation 176/10 is revoked and the following substituted:
(i) one qualification in grades 9 and 10 in a technological education subject listed in Schedule B, one qualification in grades 11 and 12 in the same subject, and two other qualifications, each of which is in a different technological education subject listed in Schedule B, in grades 9 and 10 or grades 11 and 12, or a combination of the two,
2. (1) Subsection 32 (2) of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
(2) To fulfil a requirement in subclause (1) (d) (ii), (iii) or (iv) relating to the completion of graduate post-secondary credits or their equivalent, the credits or their equivalent must have been completed by the candidate in addition to any credits that he or she was required to complete to be granted a general certificate of qualification and registration.
(2) Subsection 56 (4) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “32 (2)”.
3. This Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
Pris par :
Council of the Ontario College of Teachers:
Conseil de l’Ordre des enseignantes et des enseignants de l’Ontario :
Présidente du conseil
Registrateur et chef de la direction
Registrar and Chief Executive Officer
Date made: March 31, 2011.
Pris le : 31 mars 2011.