O. Reg. 84/16: INVESTMENT AGREEMENTS - PRESCRIBED ADDITIONAL PERSONS OR BODIES UNDER CLAUSE 420 (2) (A) OF THE ACT
filed March 30, 2016 under Municipal Act, 2001, S.O. 2001, c. 25Skip to content
ontario regulation 84/16
made under the
Municipal Act, 2001
Made: February 25, 2016
Filed: March 30, 2016
Published on e-Laws: March 31, 2016
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: April 16, 2016
investment agreements - prescribed additional persons Or bodies under clause 420 (2) (a) of the Act
Additional persons or bodies
1. The following are prescribed, for the purposes of clause 420 (2) (a) of the Act, as additional persons or bodies with which a municipality may enter into investment agreements:
1. A local board as defined in section 1 of the Municipal Affairs Act, other than a school board.
2. A foundation established by a college established under the Ontario Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology Act, 2002 whose purposes include receiving and maintaining a fund or funds for the benefit of the college.
3. An agent of a local board described in paragraph 1 or of a foundation described in paragraph 2.
2. Ontario Regulation 77/97 is revoked.
Pris par :
Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing
Date made: February 25, 2016.
Pris le : 25 février 2016.