O. Reg. 23/17: TEACHERS' QUALIFICATIONS
filed February 7, 2017 under Ontario College of Teachers Act, 1996, S.O. 1996, c. 12Skip to content
ontario regulation 23/17
made under the
Ontario College of Teachers Act, 1996
Made: December 2, 2016
Approved: February 2, 2017
Filed: February 7, 2017
Published on e-Laws: February 7, 2017
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: February 25, 2017
Amending O. Reg. 176/10
1. Section 50 of Ontario Regulation 176/10 is revoked and the following substituted:
50. Any person who, on April 30, 2017, holds a qualification for Teaching Students Who Are Blind is deemed, on and after May 1, 2017, to hold a qualification for Teaching Students Who Are Blind/Low Vision.
2. Schedule C to the Regulation is amended by adding the following:
First Nations’ School Leader Program: Leadership
First Nations’ School Leader Program: Supporting Indigenous Learning and Holistic Well-Being
3. Schedule D to the Regulation is amended by striking out “Teaching Students Who Are Blind” and substituting “Teaching Students Who Are Blind/Low Vision”.
4. (1) Subject to subsection (2), this Regulation comes into force on the day it is filed.
(2) Sections 1 and 3 come into force on May 1, 2017.
Pris par :
Council of the Ontario College of Teachers:
Le Conseil de l’Ordre des enseignantes et des enseignants de l’Ontario :
Chief Executive Officer & Registrar
Chair of Council