O. Reg. 76/17: DESIGNATION OF PUBLIC SERVICE AGENCIES
filed March 13, 2017 under French Language Services Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. F.32Skip to content
ontario regulation 76/17
made under the
French Language Services Act
Made: March 8, 2017
Filed: March 13, 2017
Published on e-Laws: March 14, 2017
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: April 1, 2017
Amending O. Reg. 398/93
(DESIGNATION OF PUBLIC SERVICE AGENCIES)
1. (1) Section 1 of Ontario Regulation 398/93 is amended by adding the following paragraphs:
4.1 Algonquin Child and Family Services, operating under the names Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca and Mains – LeReseaudaideauxfamilles.ca, in respect of the programs carried out on behalf of the Ministry of Community and Social Services and the Ministry of Children and Youth Services in North Bay, East Nipissing, West Nipissing and Timmins.
. . . . .
144.2 Maison de soins palliatifs de Sudbury Hospice in respect of the programs carried out on behalf of the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care.
(2) Paragraph 151 of section 1 of the Regulation is revoked.
(3) Paragraph 166 of section 1 of the Regulation is revoked and the following substituted:
166. Pavilion Women’s Centre, operating under the name Pavilion Women’s Centre/Centre des femmes, in respect of the programs carried out on behalf of the Ministry of Community and Social Services.
2. This Regulation comes into force on April 1, 2017.