O. Reg. 158/17: FEES CHARGED BY DIRECTOR
filed May 29, 2017 under Family Responsibility and Support Arrears Enforcement Act, 1996, S.O. 1996, c. 31Skip to content
ontario regulation 158/17
made under the
Family Responsibility and Support Arrears Enforcement Act, 1996
Made: May 18, 2017
Filed: May 29, 2017
Published on e-Laws: May 29, 2017
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 17, 2017
Amending O. Reg. 160/00
(FEES CHARGED BY DIRECTOR)
1. (1) Subsection 2 (1) of Ontario Regulation 160/00 is revoked and the following substituted:
(1) Subject to section 3, the following fees charged by the Director are payable:
1. $25 for providing Director’s statement of arrears.
2. $100 for adjusting arrears records as a result of a direct payment.
3. $400 for a step taken by Director to enforce a support order (including any related support deduction order) in response to persistent or wilful default under any of the following:
i. Section 37 of the Act.
ii. Section 41 of the Act.
iii. Section 42 of the Act.
iv. Section 45 of the Act.
v. Rule 29 of the Family Law Rules.
vi. Part III of the Family Orders and Agreements Enforcement Assistance Act (Canada).
4. $50 for the repeated filing of a support order or support deduction order.
(2) Subsection 2 (3) of the Regulation is revoked.
Ontario Regulation 386/05
2. Subsection 2 (3) of Ontario Regulation 386/05 is revoked.