O. Reg. 169/17: GENERAL
filed June 2, 2017 under Ontario College of Trades and Apprenticeship Act, 2009, S.O. 2009, c. 22Skip to content
ontario regulation 169/17
made under the
Ontario College of Trades and Apprenticeship Act, 2009
Made: June 2, 2017
Filed: June 2, 2017
Published on e-Laws: June 2, 2017
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: June 17, 2017
Amending O. Reg 421/12
1. Ontario Regulation 421/12 is amended by striking out the heading before section 11 and substituting the following:
2. The Regulation is amended by adding the following sections:
Notices of Contravention
One notice each day
12. When issuing a notice of a contravention under subsection 59.1 (1) of the Act to a person in respect of section 4 of the Act, the Registrar or an inspector shall issue only one notice in respect of the contravention on any given day.
Publication re: notice of contravention
13. (1) The College shall publish particulars of notices of contravention issued under subsection 59.1 (1) of the Act as follows:
1. If the deadline to apply to the Ontario Labour Relations Board under subsection 59.2 (1) of the Act for a review of a notice of contravention has expired and no review has been applied for, the College shall publish the particulars of the notice within three months after the day on which the deadline expired.
2. If a review of a notice of contravention has been applied for and, upon a review, the Ontario Labour Relations Board does not rescind the notice, the College shall publish the particulars of the notice within three months after the day on which the Board completed the review.
(2) The particulars of a notice of contravention to be published are,
(a) a summary of the contravention;
(b) the date on which the notice of contravention was issued;
(c) the location at which the notice of contravention was issued;
(d) the amount of the administrative penalty set out in the notice; and
(e) whether the person to whom the notice of contravention was issued has been issued other notices, except for any notice rescinded by the Ontario Labour Relations Board under clause 59.2 (11) (b) of the Act, in the three years preceding the date on which the notice was issued.
(3) The particulars of a notice of contravention shall be published by posting them on the College’s website or making them available through a hyperlink at the College’s website.
(4) The College shall also make the particulars available for public inspection during normal business hours in the office of the College.
(5) The College shall publish the particulars and make them available for public inspection for a period of at least two years.
Pris par :
Le ministre du Travail,
Minister of Labour