O. Reg. 226/17: FAMILY LAW RULES
filed June 29, 2017 under Courts of Justice Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. C.43Skip to content
ontario regulation 226/17
made under the
Courts of Justice Act
Made: June 19, 2017
Approved: June 27, 2017
Filed: June 29, 2017
Published on e-Laws: June 30, 2017
Printed in The Ontario Gazette: July 15, 2017
Amending O. Reg. 114/99
(FAMILY LAW RULES)
1. (1) Clause 1 (2) (a) of Ontario Regulation 114/99 is amended by adding the following subclauses:
(iii.1) the Civil Marriage Act (Canada),
. . . . .
(iv.1) the Family Homes on Reserves and Matrimonial Interests or Rights Act (Canada),
(2) Subclause 1 (2) (a) (vii) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “sections 6 and 9” at the beginning and substituting “section 6”.
(3) Subrule 1 (2) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “and” at the end of clause (d), by adding “and” at the end of clause (e) and by adding the following clause:
(f) for proceedings under First Nation laws made under,
(i) the Family Homes on Reserves and Matrimonial Interests or Rights Act (Canada), or
(ii) the First Nations Land Management Act (Canada), with respect to the effect of relationship breakdown on matrimonial real property.
2. Subrule 35.1 (1) of the Regulation is revoked.
3. Paragraph 5 of subrule 42 (8) of the Regulation is amended by striking out “section 10 (Leave for blood tests and DNA tests)” and substituting “section 17.2 (Blood, DNA tests)”.
4. The Table of Forms to the Regulation is amended by striking out the date in the column titled “Date of Form” for Forms 8B, 8B.1, 8B.2, 33B.1, 33B.2, 33C, 33D, 34A, 34F, 34I and 35.1 and substituting in each case “April 15, 2017”.
5. This Regulation comes into force on the later of July 1, 2017 and the day it is filed.
Family Rules Committee:
Le Comité des règles en matière de droit de la famille :
Secretary of the Rules Committee
I approve this Regulation.
J’approuve le présent règlement.
Le procureur général,